- 375g block all-butter Puff Pastry
- Flour, for dusting
- 25g Butter
- 300g mixed Wild Mushrooms or just one type, cleaned and sliced
- 25g Parmesan, finely grated
- Small handful Parsley Leaves, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Roll the pastry out on a floured surface and cut out 4 circles, about 15cm wide. Leave to chill on a lined baking tray in the fridge.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat a large frying pan until hot, then add the butter and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes until there is no liquid left in the pan. Season, then take off the heat and mix mushrooms with the Parmesan, Parsley, and Garlic.
- Score a 1cm border around the edge of each tart. Spoon the mushrooms into the center circle. Brush the edge with beaten egg,
- Bake the tarts for 20 minutes until puffed up and golden. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes