What a fun addition to your backyard BBQ!
Select your favorite summertime fruits such as Strawberries, Pineapples, Grapes, Kiwi, and Bananas.
Bamboo or other disposable skewers (such as plastic).
1. If using wooden or bamboo skewers, make sure all the splinters are removed by rolling two together in your hands and removing excess splinters.
2. Cut the fruit that is not already small into bite-sized chunks.
3. Simply skewer the fruit pieces, rotating each type to make your kabobs look bright and inviting
4. Make sure to push them up fairly high so they don’t slip off.
5. Arrange kabobs on serving platter and refrigerate until you serve.