Perfect for your first picnic of the season!
- 6 eggs, boiled, cooled, peeled, and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, ranch dressing, or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of regular hot sauce or buffalo wing hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken, finely shredded or diced
- 2 tablespoons carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, finely crumbled
- Remove the yolks from the egg halves, and mix with the mayonnaise, hot sauce, chicken, carrot, celery, onion and blue cheese until soft.
- Fill the egg white halves with the mixture, garnish as desired, and serve hot.
Makes 6 servings